SLJ Hackett Ltd
10A Factory Lane, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8LT
Registered in England No. 10350175
VAT Reg No. 284094876
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- what information SLJ Hackett collects from you
- how we use this information
- how we protect the information that you provide us with.
You can rest assured your privacy matters to us. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
SLJ Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are encouraged to read the policy carefully and contact our Data Controller with any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices. See below for our contact details.
What information do we collect and how we collect it
We may collect the following information: -
- Email address
- Contact telephone numbers
- Car details
- Bank account details
We collect information in several ways:-
- on our website via our contact form
- over the telephone or via email
- via a manual form which is completed on the delivery of a car to our workshop.
We may occasionally collect personal data from a third party (supplier).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service regarding
- the sale and purchase of vehicles
- car servicing and maintenance through our sister company – Spencer Lane-Jones Ltd
We will use your information for account set up and admin purposes
- to contact you by email or phone
- to send relevant documentation regarding the potential purchase or sale of a car
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have a Data Protection Policy in place. We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information at all times.
When do we share personal data?
We will treat your personal data confidentially and will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
Where do we store and process personal data?
All our data is stored in our offices at the above-registered address. Our data is password protected on our computers and physical files are kept secure in locked offices to prevent unauthorised access. We have strict backup procedures in place in case of destruction or accidental loss.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Any personal information we hold is kept on the respective car file, forming a part of the history of the car. This will remain our property for as long as the car is in existence, unless we are instructed otherwise. You have the right to request that your personal information is removed from the car file should you so wish.
Under the GDPR we respect your rights in respect of:-
- access to any personal information
- correction or deletion
- withdrawal of consent
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How to contact us
Should you have any queries or concerns about our privacy practices, or your personal information or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact our Data Controller Officer,
Alexander Mitchell, on 01985 219551 or email her at email@example.com
Please use the following link the view our Cookies Policy Statement